-‘๑’- †h℮ ₱hiℓia Açaяиaиiaи ₱ack -‘๑’-
Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Philia Acarnanian Pack.

Members, please log in and join the pack discussions! ^^

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit:
wolfquest.org > community > pack central > Philia Acarnanian Pack

Need to register still? Visit the link below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:22 pm

The Acarnanian Den

+11
Rye
Zodiak
Honeyleaf
Larka
Sola
Melic
Kiba
Talon
Fear
Democritus
Night
15 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 9 Empty The Acarnanian Den

Post  Night Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Acarnanian Den is found in the heart of our territory. Beauty is this areas middle name. Not only is their plenty of caribou and hares, a large body of water lies close by. It is a wonderful area to hide away and enjoy nature and its lush green woods.

The Acarnanian Den - Page 9 Idaho-sawtooth-mountains

The Acarnanian Den - Page 9 118780-004-C9427635
Night
Night
Admin

https://philia-acarnanian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Acarnanian Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Acarnanian Den

Post  Talon Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 am

Talon chuckled slightly 'No, one of them is not my mate, i just felt that it was my job to help Night but obviously i was too slow' a thin smile played on his lips 'Nice too meet you Yahto, im Talon' Talon hoped he would be able to get along with Yahto. Talon growled in suprise 'How could i forget?!' Talon made his way to Night calling back over his shoulder 'Excuse me Yahto' Talon sat down next to Night and said 'Shouldn't we send someone to look for Kiba and Rye?'
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Democritus Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Hearing Talon's question he headed over to them. "I'd be fine to go. I've recovered most of my energy and you all look like you should rest more." He stated, his eyes scanning over everyone. He sat down about a metre away from Night and Talon, waiting for a reply.
Democritus
Democritus

http://russetgraphite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

"Thank you for your concern everyone, but I'm sure these herbs should regain a fair amount of my energy" Night stated, slowly eating down the odd looking plant lying in front of her. "And thank you Fear" Night smiled, nodding to her. Turning her attention back to Talons comment, she replied "Rye has left the pack.. but as for Kiba, perhaps we should head up the cliff first and then search for him near the top.?" Then hearing a statement from Demo, the Egetes turned to face him. "It appears it would be safer to head towards the den, especially with that pack still hanging around the territory.."
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Yahto trotted over to the group, "Talon, you can help Night and I can help another wolf if you want," he offered, Yahts wasn't enemies with any wolf in this pack, and he planned to keep it this way. "I can help Fear, she hasn't had any herbs yet."
Yahto
Yahto

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 am

Talon nodded he turned to Night 'That's if you need any help, do you?' Talons stomach growled loudly and he closed his eyes thinking to himself 'i wish i could take the doe with me'
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Alexa grabbed her dead fawn carcass and ran to the pack. She yawnes a bit and kept the pace with the pack.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Smiling at Talon, Night seemed to have read his thoughts, "eat first, I'm sure I will be fine.. thanks to fear's herbs" nodding at the male and motioning towards the doe. "We head off as soon as everyone eats."
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:45 pm

"Hey Alexa," Yahto said once the femme was back with the rest of the wolves. "Nice to see you're up and running, litterally." he grinned at the female. A clump of snow toppled from a tree nearby, causing Yahto to take a step backk and nearly step in Fears paw, "sorry, I just don't like snow falling on me." he said quietly, slightly embarrased in front of the pretty white fae.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Fear nodded at Night and was about to take a mouthful of food when Yahto nearly trampled her. Backing up she held back a fierce snarl and choked up the words, "it's okay." Before she quickly turned away, hoping no one detected the feelings she failed to hide.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Yahto heard a choking noise coming from Fear and then she spoke, almost like she was forcing herself to be nice. "Sorry, Fear. Here," he nosed the deer closer to the fae and sat, looking down at his snow-covered paws.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Alexa gazed over to Yahto as she saw Fear almost raging. She paced over to Yahto as she placed her fawn carcass on her back. She licked her jaws. "Are you alright, Yah?" she tried to make the male feel comfortable.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Huffing, Night moved over to Fear. Sitting beside her without saying much. The female wasn't one to speak to Fear about such things, but she would show compassion towards a long time pack friend. Feeling the wave of confused feelings pass between Yahto and Fear. Gazing at the male for a moment, Night could sense a disturbance of peace within him. Rolling her shoulders and shaking her pelt, the Egetes shifted into a more relaxed sitting position, brushing shoulders with Fear in a friendly but not personal way.
Night
Night
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:03 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. A snowdrift just fell and I nearly trampled Fear." he explained, glancing at the white and crimson female. He couldn't stop looking at her. What was wrong with him? Yahto shook the thought from his head and looked at Alexa with bright, happy eyes, then looked at Night, fighting to keep his eyes from staying over to Fear again. "Shall we go, then?" he asked the charcoal female.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Alexa simply couldn't stop looking into Yah's eyes. They were happy, cheery, and bright. She shook her thought off for a while as she sped up a bit, to look over for more easy prey, or some mischievous predators. She sighted a bit. "Anyone hungry?" she asked everyone.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Yahto looked back at Alexa until she pulled away, two faes had already given him the look, what was he going to do if it happened again? A thought crossed his mind, more of a memory, a quote that his father had given him, 'If you fall in love with two people, go for the second one, because if you truly loved the first, you would not have fallen for the second.' a smile came across his face and he blinked. Though Yahto didn't know if he loved either one of them, since he had just met them, he would find out soon enough.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 am

(nice quote hehe Wink )
Talon nodded gatefully to Night and forced himself to eat the doe meat slowly, but it was so good! This doe must have been well fed as Talon noticed the plumpness on the remainde of the carcass which had not been touched by the pack.
Talon
Talon

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:41 am

"Seems that no one wants some... fawn..." she muttered as she picked the last piece of meat from the fawn as she crunched it. She licked her jaws and kept trotting with the pack.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Fear felt Night sit down next to her and was concerted a bit. She took a deep breath then said, "sorry Yahto... I'm just not used to..." She trailed off and looked at her paws, she wasn't quite sure what she was about to say, maybe 'I'm not used to be around so many wolves.' Which was kinda true but those weren't the words she was looking for. So instead of continuing she shut her crimson muzzle and kept examining her paws.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:03 pm

(JOHNNY DEPP ALL THE WAY!)

"Not a problem, anyways, I should have watched where I was going." Yahto apologized right back, sort of. He looked at Alexa and grinned, ripping a chunk from the fawn and gulping it down, he hadn't had much of the deer and was still starving even after the fish.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Alexa looked behind as Yah ate some of the fawn she hunted. She paced to him and explored his bright and happy eyes with a trusty smile. "Hey, Yah. I was wondering if we could hunt together once we get to our destination!" she stated with a tail wag.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Yahto was taken by the statement, "Uhh... Sure" he said, eyeing Fear and hoping she would be ok with it. He had to admit, Alexa was attractive, but so was Fear. 'The one you love second, or you wouldn't have loved her.' he told himself.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:19 am

Alexa nodded. "Okay." she trotted a bit more faster.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Yahto sped up his pace to be next to Alexa, "I meant, yes, I would love that." he smiled at her, still unsure of it. He made sure to hide the uncertainty in his eyes and replace them with happy ones. "Where would we hunt? I don't know the territory." he said.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Alexa turned her head to see Yahto speeding to her actual speed. She looked to him once again with trusty gleaming eyes as she nodded after the male's question. "There are some plains with elk by the destination." she stated.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Fear held back a growl of annoyance, why spread useless blood? The pack had plenty of food for now. After she the two were out of ear shot she let out a growl and walked off, trampling furiously through the plant's to find some herbs. Something that won't go to waste when found. As she walked, letting the long tendrils of grass slide through her snowy pelt she almost walked right on top of some mary gold. Snapping it off at the stems she lay down. Letting herself cool off before she returned to the pack. She had thought a lot about why she was mad, sure it was because they would kill another creature without purpose. Just for fun, but was that really all? Was she jealous? No. She had no reason to be she had only just met Yahto but still. Beside Fear wasn't a social wolf like him.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Yahto looked back a little to see Fear stalk off into the bushes, but then looked back at Alexa, "You sore after the river?" he looked at her fur, noticing that it was still wet. He walked closer to her, the cold weather wasn't good for her when she was wet.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Alexa shivered as she felt a strong breeze on her fur. She sighted as she saw Fear walk off between the bushes. "Oh yes, I fell on it." she breathed as she felt freezing, but she felt a lot more warmer at her side, while feeling Yah at her side. Her fur started to fluff with the entrance of winter, but it wasn't still notable.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Yahts pressed himself closer to her as she shivered. "It'll be warmer once you get to your den, I could maybe help." he said cheekily, though worry filled his voice. He would do what was needed to keep her and Fear comfortable, he would choose, just not yet.

((If you are together in the Wolf RP are you together in the Human RP too?))
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Alexa peeked over to Yah as she smiled a bit. She felt a lot warmer, but then flickered her ears at the trip of worry on his voice. She thought for a second, but she frowned a bit but kept her eyes with a sign of joy. 'Maybe he's just a little worried of Fear.' she thought. She kept a direct smile to Yah.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Yahts smiled back but didn't speak. He was glad to have met Alexa, but he still couldn't shake the feeling that he had upset Fear. 'I wonder when she'll be back...' he thought.

((sorry, short post,))
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 am

Alexa just kept at Yah's side while she looked for any signs of Fear. Possibly Fear was just gone to look for herbs. She switched her attention to Yah and replied. "I think she's gone collecting herbs. She will be back soon, I bet." she tried to calm Yah down with a hope.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 pm

(('Thought', "speech" Kk?))

Yahts looked at Alexa, "OK, I just hope she takes some time off for herself, I mean, she does seem to work pretty hard in the short time I've known her." he said softly. A breeze made himself push closer to Alexa, trying to keep her from catching a chill, with the breeze some loose snow also glued itself to his pelt.
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Fear Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Fear sighed and stood up. Shook of the dirt and walked away, her back turned from the pack. She walked then slowly started going faster and faster until she was running, letting the wind easily cut through her fur. She loved running. Feeling the wind brush her softly and her paws beat on the hard ground. She had closer her eyes for one second when she opened them she found herself bounding toward the river. Sliding to a stop she whimpered slightly and layed down. Fear hated water. A fear that the water would spring to life and bring her beneath it's surface sent a shiver through her as she looked at the liquid.
Fear
Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:04 pm

((Don't worry, I just forgot to write that Alexa read his eyes. xD))

Alexa felt a slight run go through the plants. She flickered her ears to the breeze that made Yah get closer to her. She didn't felt weird, but warm. She looked up to Yah with a side grin, then kept walking, her tail moving to her right. 'What if it is not my kind?' she thought.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahto Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Yahts looked at Alexa, his pelt fluffing up and merging with hers. His ear twitched some loose snow away and letting it land on Alexa's nose. "Sorry," he said, licking it away and feeling the icy sensation melt on his tongue.

(AwKwArD)
Yahto
Yahto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum